Piles, also known as Hemorrhoids and Bavasir, is a disease that is caused due to the swelling of veins in and around anus and rectum. Due to busy schedules and unhealthy practices, a large number of people suffer from piles. The primary causes of this disease are chronic constipation, lifting heavy weights, pregnancy, and straining while passing stool. People have some misconceptions about piles and they fail to get proper medical attention. In most of the cases, piles are ignored and left on their own. Natural treatment or home remedies for piles can be useful for the people who have minor symptoms and are ready to bring some positive changes in their lifestyle.
Piles can be cured at home during the early stages. In the beginning, internal piles protrude or bulges out from the large intestine to the anal canal at the time of bowel movement. Usually, piles don’t hurt the patient. But in some cases, it may be painful. That generally happens in the later and adverse stages of piles.
Permanent Treatment Of Piles
Piles are all about discomfort, itchiness, swelling, inflammation, pain, and embarrassment. There are various treatment options for piles. However, laser surgery is considered to be the best treatment. Because it cures piles for once and all. So, if you want to get rid of your pile’s problem then you should go for laser surgery. Piles of laser surgery can help you in preventing piles recurrence and infection as well.
Piles of laser surgery are the best resort that comes to rescue after so much suffering. This treatment method is capable of rooting out the problem of piles permanently. Unlike scalpel surgery, laser surgery is minimally invasive as it does not involve cuts and wounds. During this surgical procedure, the affected area is simply treated with laser energy that is directed, focused precisely, and solves the problem within a few minutes only. You can walk off the hospital the same day post laser surgery.
Benefits Of Piles Laser Surgery
There are no cuts, no wounds, and the whole surgical procedure is completely painless and bloodless. No tissues are cut that help in treating the symptoms and improving the quality of the patient’s life. As laser surgery does not involve cut and wounds, there is almost no chance of developing any kind of infections or complications during or after the surgery. You can return to your normal daily routine 48 hours after the surgery. You can even do your daily chores but must avoid heavy work or exercise. Piles of laser surgery is a day-care procedure where you can go home the same day.
There are also some exclusive benefits if you go for piles of laser surgery. Post-operative pain is the big indicator of the success of any treatment procedure and laser surgery tops that. Because after laser surgery, you observe less or almost no pain. It has a speedy recovery and lesser restrictions than any other method.
To get rid of your pile permanently, you can contact PristynCare as it has the country’s best proctologist who can diagnose and treat piles in a few minutes. They also offer various free services to its patients which include the following:-
- No cost EMI
- 100% Insurance coverage
- Free follow-ups after the surgery
- Post-surgery instruction guide
- A Care buddy by your side throughout the surgical journey
If Your Piles Is In Its Initial Stage
If your piles are in its initial stage, you can cure it with the help of some home remedies that we are talking about below:-
- Eat high-fiber foods: Add more fruit, vegetables and whole-grain in your diet. Because they soften the stool and increase its bulk which will help you in avoiding straining that can cause piles. Also, adding fibers in your diet can cure gas problems.
- Drink plenty of fluids: You should drink at least 6-8 glasses of water every day as it helps in keeping the stool soft. Also, you should drink juice on a daily basis.
- Consider fiber supplements: Medical studies suggest that over the counter fiber supplements, such as psyllium (Metamucil) or methylcellulose (Citrucel) help in improving the symptoms and bleeding piles. Also, using supplements makes sure that you drink enough water to prevent constipation, which is the root cause of piles.
- Don’t strain: Straining and holding your breath when trying to pass a stool creates pressure in the veins of the lower rectum that can cause piles. Hence, to avoid all this, you should not strain.
- Don’t wait to pass a bowel movement: You should not wait to pass a bowel movement. Because if you wait, the urge goes away, then your stool could dry and be harder to pass.
- Do exercise: Do exercise on a daily basis as it helps you prevent constipation and reduces pressure on the veins, which can occur due to standing or sitting for long hours. Regular exercise can also help you lose excess weight that might be the reason for your pile’s problem.
You Can Also Use Below Mentioned Home Remedies For Piles Problem
Various home remedies are there to cure piles without surgery. These home remedies can effectively shrink down the painful internal piles but it can also be harmful if they go wrong.
- You should prevent or relieve constipation
- You should increase your liquid and fiber intake
- You should eat fruits like raspberries, pears, apples, amla and banana as they are good for piles.
- You should also eat vegetables such as artichokes, green peas, broccoli, and brussels sprouts.
If your piles are not serious, then these dietary changes may be your permanent cure for the pile’s problem. However, make sure that you consult a doctor before taking out the home remedies. Below are some effective home remedies that can cure piles in just 2-3 days.
If you are suffering from painful piles, you can get relief by sitting in moderately warm water 3-4 times a day. This procedure is called a sitz bath. The warm water cleans your rectal area. It’s most effective if taken right after a bowel movement as it provides relief from pain, itching and swelling in the rectal area as well as it increases the blood flow.
You can also use coconut oil to get rid of your disease. Because coconut oil is an effective home remedy for piles. It’s full of anti-inflammatory properties which can help in reducing inflammation and discomfort caused by piles.
You can use an ice pack as it helps veins to strengthen and elasticize. It also provides great relief from itching, swelling, inflammation, and pain in the rectal area. Ice packs are considered as the best homemade cures for piles.
Castor oil is full of antioxidants, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties that work effectively in piles. This oil can help in decreasing the pain as well as the size of the piles.
Avoid tight clothes
You should avoid wearing tight and restrictive clothes that can strain your muscles. Choose cotton and loose clothes as they let your body breathe and make you feel comfortable.
Home remedies or medications work best only when your piles are in its initial stage. This means you will need proper medical treatment if your condition is in its advanced stage or severe. Apart from all these, there are various other home remedies and medications that can be helpful in your initial stage of piles. However, if none of the above work, you should opt for laser surgery as it cures pile permanently.