Prepare an unusual, unordinary breakfast and make yourself a morning to remember.
1. Basic Bear
Put some peanut butter on your bread or a toast along with slices of banana to create ears and nose. Take blueberries to be your eyes and use one of them for the nose (place it on top of the banana).
2. Polar Bear
Put cream cheese on the toast. Use banana slices for nose and ears. Again, take blueberries to make eyes and a blueberry on the banana nose.
1. Put peanut butter on the toast. Use a strawberry in the upright position in the place of a nose and put banana slices down below.
2. Use strawberry slices cut in half for ears. Place blueberries as eyes and coconut strips as whiskers.
1. Put cream cheese on the toast. Use kiwi slices for eyes. Place your slices of strawberries over the toast, as ears.
2. Use a blueberry for the nose and pepitas for mouth. In order to form whiskers, use almond slivers.
Red bell pepper piece (beak-shaped)
Sliced hard-boiled egg
1. Put smashed avocado on the toast and use bell pepper as a beak. To form eyes, lay down salami slices and cover them with sliced hard-boiled egg. Use almonds for feathers.
Place your toasts sideways and cover them with Nutella. Cut apples into zig-zag shapes and use the slices for a mouth. Place banana slices to form eyes, and raspberries for ears.
7. Funny Man
Sliced provolone round
Halved baby carrot
Sliced Persian cucumbers
Halved cherry tomatoes
Mandarin orange slices
1. Place hummus on the bagel and cover with provolone. Use a carrot for the nose. Lay down cucumber slices and cover them with tomatoes to form eyes.
2. Take a bacon strip to form a mouth. For hair use scrambled eggs and take orange wedges to make ears.